Self Employed Services

Self Employed

If you start working for yourself you are classed as a sole trader, you are self-employed and are already registered with HMRC. You run your business for yourself and take responsibility for its success or failure. You can decide how, when and where you carry out your work.

Self Employed - TUS Accountancy Services LTD

This provides you with the flexibility that you desire. At TUS we help and guide you by offering you an administration service for running your own business ensuring you keep up to date with your paperwork and responsibilities to HMRC.

We will help you with:

  • Keeping records of your business income and expenses
  • National Insurance calculations
  • Tax returns
  • Book Keeping
  • Bank Reconciliations
  • Customer Invoicing
  • Compilation of Accounts
  • VAT records
  • PAYE records if you employ people
  • Personal Income
  • Work out profit and loss
  • IR35 compliance advice

This ensures you have the correct records in place to show HMRC if asked. Please contact us to discuss further or to ask about our costs. We will ensure we find a tailored solution to meet your needs.

Self Employed - TUS Accountancy Services LTD

© Copyright 2021 TUS Accountancy Services LTD

Web design by Union 10 Design